The shopping process at Kerala Delight is similar to other online shopping website. We have streamlined each process to ensure customers are able to place orders on our website with ease. Easy shopping explained in 10 steps.
1. Browse through our website to find the right and best gifts for your loved ones. We have a large collection of gifts for various occasions and all gifts are categorized for easy accessibility.
2. Once you find the item of your choice, choose from the different option available (example: size of the cake, date of delivery, message on cake etc). Then click on ‘Add to Cart.’
3. The item is then added to your shopping cart. You may see a pop-up window with two options. Choose the ‘Continue shopping’ button to choose other items to be added to your cart. If you are done with shopping, click on ‘View cart & checkout’ button to go to the next step. You may go the shopping cart anytime while browsing our website by hovering on the ‘Cart’ button and clicking ‘View cart’ on the top right corner of our webpage to see the contents of your cart. If you click on the ‘Checkout’ button, it will take you to the checkout page (skip step 4 and go to step 5).
4. In the shopping cart you will see all the items added to your cart with the specific details such as the size, date, message etc depending on the item chosen. If you wish to change any of these details, please remove the item from the cart and go back to step 2. If you have any coupon you wish to use, kindly enter it under the ‘Discount codes’ section and click ‘Apply Coupon.’ If the coupon you are using is active, you will receive a message on the top of the page in green. If the coupon code is inactive or expired, then you will see a message in red. Finally click on ‘Proceed to Checkout’ to be taken to the checkout page.
5. If you are a first time user, click on the ‘Register’ button to continue. If you are a previous customer, you may enter your username and password to login (If you forget your password, click the ‘Forgot your password?’ link to create a new one.)
6. On the checkout page, first enter the ‘Billing Information.’ This is your information (person placing the order or sender.) Then choose one of the options between ‘Ship to this address’ or ‘Ship to different address.’ Please note that we only deliver to locations in Kerala, India. Then click ‘Continue.’
7. Next, enter the ‘Shipping Information.’ This is the information of the recipient (person receiving the order.) Please be sure to include as many phone numbers (preferably mobile) as possible, separate by a comma. Orders with a wrong/inactive number can lead to delay in delivering the order. Also be sure that the address is within the state of Kerala, otherwise there will be an error as you proceed. Then click ‘Continue.’
8. Next is the ‘Shipping Method’ section. Here, you have the option to include a FREE gift message with your order. To add a message, check the option ‘Add gift options.’ This will drop down a message area for you, where you may enter a message in English, not exceeding 50 words. Then click ‘Continue.’
9. Then is the ‘Payment Information.’ There is no information to be entered in this section. Click ‘Continue.’
10. Finally is the ‘Order Review’ section. Here you will once again see the list of items in your order along with other related details. Accept by checking the terms & conditions and other agreements. (If you still need to edit an item or change any details, click on the link ‘Forgot an Item? Edit your Cart’ link.) If everything looks good, click on the ‘PAY NOW’ button. This will take you to the payment section. You may ‘Pay with Paypal’ if you have a Paypal account or ‘Pay with credit or debit card’ by entering your card details. Note that all payments are securely processed via Paypal. We are a Paypal verified business.